quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2012

Marley’s Mellow Mood Relaxation Drink Review

Marleys-Mellow-Mood-Drink

Marley’s Mellow Mood is a relaxation drink that is taking supermarkets and gas stations by storm. It features an iconic picture of the reggae marijuana legend, Bob Marley on the front and promises to promote ‘All-Natural Relaxation’ as well as ‘Reduces Stress & Relieves Tension’. The can (or bottle) is also decorated in the typical Rastafarian colors. Marley’s Mellow Mood costs around $1.65 for a 12oz can and can be located in your grocery stores ‘all-natural’ and ‘organic’ food sections. I was only able to find the berry flavor. They also have citrus in a can, and also sell several different teas that come in 16oz glass bottles. The teas are Green Tea with Honey, Black Tea and Half Lemonade & Half Tea. It is also all-natural and contains several different botanical herbs that you may have heard of: lemon balm, Valerian root, passion flower, chamomile, hops, and melatonin. Melatonin is well known for causing people to pass out, while other herbs like Valerian root and passion flower have certain calming qualities that can be extracted via teas


.Marleys-Mellow-Mood-Herbs

I had first discovered Marley’s Mellow Mood about a week ago when my girlfriend had brought it home from the grocery store. It filled me up with excitement as I couldn’t even wait for it to chill to try it. But does Bob Marley’s Mellow Mood drink hold up to its claims of relaxation and stress relieve like a fat blunt would?

Marley’s Mellow Mood Experience 1

Well, for one, it is legal (atleast for now), and for two, there are several warnings on the can stating: “This product may cause drowsiness. Do not exceed 2 cans daily, consumed several hours apart. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming this product. Do not mix with alcohol.” So with those warnings out of the way I was even more excited to partake in the Mellow Mood. I had opened the can and expected a foul tasting drink, which would usually be the case with these all-natural energy/relaxation drinks that promise some sort of prominent effect on the body and mind. I was pleasantly surprised when the berry drink actually tasted berry. It was a mellow berry taste that was pleasant and not strong at all. It is carbonated so it reminds you of a good tasting soda. Half way through the soda I could definitely tell that something was changing. I started to feel a little sleepy and a little heavy. I had finished my drink in about 10 minutes, afterall it only comes in a 12oz can. I had read previous reviews before stating that Marley’s Mellow Mood will simply put you to sleep. I can understand how people would feel that way, but it didn’t do the same to me. It made me quite relaxed, all I wanted to do was just sit on the couch and watch TV. It is hard to explain, it doesn’t make you high, but does make you pretty mellow. I would definitely not drive after drinking some Mellow Mood. If I had to compare it to anything, it would be similar to a calming tea and some benadryl, but without the excessive grogginess that benadryl causes. The calming effects lasted around 1 to 2 hours, and there were little after effects once it was done. I didn’t feel wasted or ready to pass out once it was done.

Marley’s Mellow Mood Experience 2

A few days ago when I was in a party mood, I had bought 4 Marley’s Mellow Mood Drinks and was willing to experiment with them to see if there were any adverse effects or strengthening effects when drinking multiple drinks one after another. I had probably drank 4 drinks within a 2 hour period, this was while I was cleaning around the house. I could feel the effects of Marley’s Mellow Mood, it was definitely an aid to get my chores done. It relaxed me and enlightened my mood, but the effects were only mildly enhancing compared to just drinking one on its own. I do know though that if I had stopped to sit down or laid on the couch for a few minutes, I wouldn’t have been able to get back up.

Um comentário:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.
    Relaxation drinks

    ResponderExcluir