sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

How to Roll a Blunt Doggy-Style - (by High Times 5/11)

STEP 1
First, I assemble my ingredients: a Swisher Sweet cigar and Darth Vader Hybrid/Indica Purple Kush & Afghani backcrossed on Kushmum.



STEP 2
Next, I split the Swisher Sweet cigar down the middle with my thumbnails.



STEP 3
Then I remove all tobacco in the cigar.



STEP 4
When the tobacco is gone, I moisten the wrap with my tongue, then flip it around and continue to moisten the same side of the wrap to ensure the blunt doesn’t crack.



STEP 5
No grinder is necessary; just break up all the buds by hand to fill the blunt.



STEP 6
Use your thumbs to hold the blunt in place and get that nice tuck.



STEP 7
Light it up, pass it and repeat.




STEP 8
Seriously, folks, smoke weed every day!


   Later that night, 4:20 a.m., I received a text message on my phone from the Boss Dogg himself: “Nice 2meet u. Thanx for da bizud.” Smiling to myself, I immediately flashed back to Snoop’s message on the power of marijuana to bring people together. To think that I didn’t even have a ticket, yet I was able to enjoy a fabulous show and meet one of the most incredible performers in music today, the Doggfather.

Um comentário: